Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween, an excuse to dress up and be what/who ever you want to be and have fun doing it! This year, I went as Rosie The Riveter. The costume was so easy to put together, I wore a pair of my hubby's coveralls from when he was in the Navy, of course the red bandanna, and since I didn't have any black shoes, I wore my pink rain boats. I was comfortable and didn't have to worry about washing off crazy makeup before bed time.  My daughter had 2 costume changes this year, she first dressed up as an "80's girl" and then a "witch". My hubby just put on a really bad black wig and some old work coveralls. We had a blast with our friends, that's what it's really all about!

Spooky Halloween to you all, hope you get lots of candy on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment